JESUS OPENED A BLIND MAN’S EYES
- Read verses 1-5. What did the disciples ask Jesus and why (1,2)? How was Jesus’ reply (3-5)? What does the work of God refer to (Jn 6:29)? What do you learn from Jesus?
- Read verses 6-7. How did Jesus open his eyes (6,7)? Why do you think Jesus opened his eyes in this way? What does the sign tell us about Jesus?
- Read verses 8-23. Why was there division after this sign (8-16)? What risk did the man take by testifying about Jesus (11,15,17)? How about his parents (18-23)?
- Read verses 24-34. How did the man argue with the religious leaders (24-33)? Despite this, what did they do to him (34)? What do you learn from him?
- Read verses 35-41. How did Jesus open his spiritual eyes as well as his physical eyes (35-38,3)? In what aspect were the religious leaders blind (38-41)?