1. We believe that there is one God in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that God created the heavens and the earth and all other things in the universe: that He is the Sovereign Ruler of all things; that the Sovereign God reveals Himself; we believe in his redemptive work and in his final judgment.
3. We believe that the Bible is inspired by God; that it is the truth; that it is the final authority in faith and practice.
4. We believe that since the fall of Adam, all people have been under the bondage and power of sin and are deserving of the judgment and wrath of God.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ, who is God and man, through his atoning, sacrificial death on the cross for our sins and his resurrection, is the only way of salvation; he alone saves us from sin and judgment and purifies us from the contamination of the world caused by sin.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father.
7. We believe that regeneration is by the work of the Holy Spirit, and that it is necessary if one is to enter the kingdom of God.
8. We believe that God sent his Holy Spirit to empower his church to witness to Jesus to the ends of the earth.
9. We believe that we are made righteous by grace alone, through faith alone.
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit works in the heart of every believer to lead him.
11. We believe that the church is the body of Christ and that all Christians are members of it.
12. We believe that Jesus will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.