KEEP THE COVENANT OF THE LORD
- Read 11:1-13. What is the Lord’s warning to the men of Judah? (1-6) Why were their ancestors cursed? (7,8) How do the men of Judah follow their ancestors and what will be the consequence? (9-13)
- Read 11:14-23. Why does the Lord tell Jeremiah not to pray for them? (14-17) How did the Lord protect Jeremiah? (18-23) Think about the Lord who protects his servant.
- Read 12:1-17. What is Jeremiah’s complaint to the Lord? (1-4) What is the Lord’s answer? (5-13) What is the Lord’s plan for those who will keep his covenant? (14-17).
- Read 13:1-14. What did the Lord command Jeremiah to do? (1-7) What was the message to his people? (8-11) How will the Lord make all his people be like? (12-14)
- Read 13:15-27. What should they do before this happen? (15-16) Yet, in what sense is their refining process inevitable? (17-27)
- Think about importance of keeping Lord’s covenant. What covenant did the Lord make with you? How do you keep it?