GOD’S GIFT TO THOSE WHO FEAR HIM
Key Verse: 5:19
- What & how evil deeds did Solomon see? (4:1-3) Why are all toil and all skill in work vanity? (4)
- How should & shouldn’t we live? (5-12) What does Solomon say in verses 13-16?
- What does it mean for us to fear God? (5:1-7)
- What do verses 8 & 9 tell us? Why is wealth vanity? (10-12)
- In what sense is wealth a grievous evil? (13-17) What is God’s gift for us? (18-20)
- How important is the gift of God? (6:1-6) Think about grace of receiving & grace of enjoying. What do verses 7-12 tell us?