THE REGULATIONS FOR OFFERINGS
Key Verse: 6:9
- Read verses 6:8-13. To whom is this command given? (8-9) What are the regulations for the burnt offering? (8-13) What does God emphasize? (12-13) What is the spiritual meaning? (Heb 12:29, Eph5:18, 1Th5:19)
- Read verses 6:14-23. What are the regulations for the grain offering? (14-23)? Why must he eat it without yeast? Why must a priest’s grain offering be burned completely?
- Read verses 6:24-30. What are the regulations for the sin offering (24-30)? What does God emphasize? Who are allowed to eat the meat of the sin offering?
- Read verses 7:1-10. What are the regulations for the guilt offering? (1-10) What does God emphasize?
- Read verses 7:11-38. What are the regulations for the fellowship offering? (11-38) Why must the meat of the fellowship offering not be left over till the third day? (Mt 5:23-26) Why must we not eat fat and blood? (17:10-12)