BUILDING THE HOUSE OF GOD
1 Kings 5-7
- Who was Hiram, what help did Solomon ask of him, and why? (5:1-6) How did Hiram respond? (7-10) Describe the payment to Hiram and Solomon’s labor force. (11-18; 2Ch 2:10,17)
- When did the construction begin? (6:1) Describe the size, the structure, & the construction method of the temple. (2-10) What did God say to Solomon regarding the temple? (11-13) What does God tell us?
- How was each part of the interior of the temple adorned? (14-36) How long did it take to complete the temple? (37, 38)
- How long did Solomon build his own palace? (7:1) Describe the size of the buildings, the structures, and the materials? (7:2-12)
- Who was Hiram? (13,14) What vessels did he make? (15-50) What vessels did Solomon make? (48-51)