03 Jan 2022
Key Verse 7:23
** SIN AND THE FLOOD (6:1-9:28)
1. Read verses 1-4. Who are "the sons of God" and "the daughters of men"? What two standards does this passage use to show the corruption of Noah's time (2,4)?
2. What were the results of their corruption (3,5,6,7)? Read verse 2 once again. What does the Bible point out as the cause of the total corruption of Noah's time?
3. Read verses 8-12. What kind of person was Noah (8-10)? How corrupt was the world (11,12)?
4. What instructions did God give to Noah (14)? Draw diagrams for the Noah's ark (13-21). How did Noah obey God's command?
5. When the ark was completed, what did the Lord say to Noah (7:1-4)? Draw a time-line showing the critical paths of the Flood (7:6-8:19). What was the result of the Flood? What does this event show about God?
6. After the flood what did Noah do (8:20)? Describe God's covenant with Noah and his descendants (8:21-9:17). Why did Noah curse Canaan? How did Noah bless the rest of his sons (9:18-27)?
** THE TOWER OF BABEL (11:1-26)
7. Why did the people build a tower (11:1-9)? What was the slogan they had in building the tower? What was their true motive in building the tower? How did the Lord frustrate their plan (5-9)? What can we learn about the Lord?