YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT
- Why did Jesus and the disciples go to a desolate place? (30,31) Why was their plan frustrated? (32,33) Think about shepherd life.
- How did Jesus feel about the crowd and why? (34a) How did Jesus help them? (34b) What does this show about people’s real need?
- What was the disciples’ suggestion? (35,36) What was Jesus’ answer and why? (37a) How did the disciples react and why? (37b) What did Jesus mean? (38)
- What did Jesus and the disciples do with the five loaves and the two fish? (39-41) How was the result? (42-44) What was Jesus’ lesson to his disciples?
- What did Jesus do immediately and why? (45,46; Jn 6:14-15) What was happening to the disciples? (47,48a) How did Jesus help them? (48b-51a; Jn 6:21) How did the disciples respond & why? (51b,52; Mt 14:32,33)
- Why did the crowd eagerly come to Jesus? (53-56; Jn 6:26,27) What did Jesus want them to do? (Jn 6:35-36)