YOU ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD
Key Verse: 14:1
- What must the Israelites do in the land as long as they live? (1-3) Where and how should they worship their God? (4-14) Why only in the chosen place?
- Why did God allow them to slaughter and eat animals in any of their towns? (15,20-22) However, what are not allowed? (16-18,23-28) How should they treat the Levites? (12,18,19)
- What is a warning in regard to worshiping God? (29-32) Why? (31b) How should we worship our God? (Jn 4:21-24)
- What should the Israelites do if a prophet or a dreamer tempts them to worship idols? (13:1-5) What about if a family member or a closest friend secretly entices them? (6-11) What about if a whole town worships idols? (12-16) Why should they do so? (5b,11,17,18)
- What are not allowed and what are allowed to the Israelites (14:1-21) Why? (2,21b) As God’s holy people, what should they set aside each year? (22-27) And every three years? (28-29)