LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD
Key Verse 6:5
I. The Ten Commandments (4:44-5:33)
- Where did Moses declare the law? (4:44-49) With whom did God make the covenant? (5:1-5) Who is the God who had made the covenant with the Israelites? (6)
- What are the first three commandments? (7-11) What do they mean?
- What are the next seven commandments? (12-21) What do they mean?
- How did God proclaim the Ten Commandments to the whole Israelites (22) Why did God give all the commands, decrees and laws through Moses to the Israelites (23-33)
II. The meaning of the Ten Commandments (6:1-25)
- What is the purpose of giving the commands, decrees and laws? (1-3)
- Why and how much should we love our God? (4-5; Mk 12:29-30) What should we do if we love God? (6-9; Jn 14:15)
- At the time of blessing, what should we do and not do? (10-19) For the future, what should we teach our children? (20-25)