Numbers 8: 1 - 10: 36
Key Verse: 9:23
- How should the seven lamps be setup? (8:1-4) How did God command Moses to cleanse the Levites? (5-13) Why should they be cleansed? (14-19)
- How did Moses, Aaron & all the congregation obey God’s command? (20-22) How did God set their age limit for the services? (23-26) What do you learn from it?
- What was God’s command on the Passover & how did they respond? (9:1-5) Why couldn’t some celebrate it and what must they do? (6-12) Why does God emphasize on the Passover? (13,14; Ex 12:2,14; Lk 22:19)
- When did the Israelites set out and when did they camp? (15-22) What did God teach them? (23) What do you learn from it?
- What do the trumpet blasts mean? (10:1-7) Who are to blow them? (8) On which special days should they blow them too? (9,10) What does the trumpet blast mean to us?
- When did they leave Mt. Sinai? (11) Describe the order of the march (12-28,33) What do you learn from it? How did Moses invite Hobab? (29-32) What was Moses’ prayer whenever the Ark set out and rested? (33-36)