THE GLORY OF THE LORD FILLED THE TABERNACLE
Key Verses: 40:34
- Read 35:1-19. What commands of God did Moses deliver to the Israelites after coming down from the Mt. Sinai? (1-19) What do you learn from God’s commands?
- Read 35:20-36:7. With what attitude did they give their offerings to God? (20-29; 36:2-7) How did God prepare workers for the project? (35:30-36:1) What do you learn from this?
- Read 36:8-39:43. How did the workers make each article of the sanctuary? How much material was used? (38:24-31) Find out the phrase, “as the Lord commanded Moses.” What does it mean?
- Read 40:1-33. When the tabernacle was ready to setup, what did God command Moses? (1-16) How did Moses obey God’s command? (17-33)
- Read verses 34-38. How was the glory of God displayed? (34,35) How did the Israelites walk with God all the time? (36-38) What does it mean to us?