DWELL IN THE SHELTER OF THE MOST HIGH
- What does it mean that one dwells in the shelter of the Most High? (1; John 15:7,10) How do you dwell in God? What is his confession of faith to God? (2)
- How practically does he trust in God? (3,4) What does he not fear? (5,6) Why? (7-10; Ex 15:26) What do you fear in your practical life?
- How does God protect him? (11,12) How invincible is he? (13) How were verses 11-13 applied in the Scriptures? (Mt 4:6; Lk 10:19; Mk 16:18; Ac 28:3,4)
- Why and what promises does God make to him? (14-16) Think about each promise. Which promises do you believe and why?
- What is the key point of this passage do you think? How should we apply this passage in our practical life?