1 Kings 9: 1 - 11: 43
- When did God appear to Solomon a second time? (9:1,2) How did God answer his prayer & plea? (23) Yet, what promise & warning did God give him and why? (4-9)
- Why did Hiram complain to Solomon? (10-14) List what Solomon built. (15-28) How did he build them all? (20-23; cf. Ex 22:21)
- Why did the Queen of Sheba visit Solomon? (10:1-13; Mt 12:42) How wealthy was Solomon? (14-29) What do his honor and wealth mean to him? (3:13)
- Yet, how did Solomon disobey God’s command? (11:1-4) What was outcome of his intermarriage? (5-8) What do you learn from the Solomon’s case?
- What was God’s verdict to Solomon? (9-11) Nevertheless, what favor did God show to him and why? (12,13) What do you learn here?
- How did God execute his verdict? (14-43) What was Solomon’s response? (40) What do you learn here?