2 Samuel 22: 1 - 24: 25
- When did David speak the words of this song? (22:1) Who is God to him? (2,3) How did he depend on God in the time of distress? (4-7) How did God respond to his prayer? (8-19)
- Why did God delight in David so much? (20-28) How did God make David victorious? (29-49) How does he praise God? (50,51) What do you learn from this passage?
- What were David’s last words? (23:1-7) What were the key words?
- Who were the top three mighty men of David & why? (8-12) How did they risk their lives for David? (13-17) Who were the next mighty men of David & why? (18-23) List the rest of David’s mighty men? (24-38) What do you learn from this passage?
- Why was God’s anger kindled against Israel? (24:1-9; cf. 1Ch 21:1) How did God punish Israel? (10-16) When did God stop punishing Israel? (17-25) What do you learn from this passage?