GOD’S PITY ON NINEVEH
- Think about the time of Jonah. (2 Ki 14:25) What mission did God give to Jonah and why? (1:1,2) How did he respond? (1:3) Why? How did God train him? (1:4-17)
- Imagine Jonah's situation in the fish belly. What did he say to God in his prayer? (2:1-9) How did God answer his prayer? (2:10)
- This time, how did Jonah obey God’s command? (3:1-5) How did Nineveh respond to God’s message? (3:6-9). How did God respond to their repentance (3:10)?
- Why was Jonah exceedingly angry at God? (4:1-4) What did he do? (5) How and what did God teach Jonah? (4:6-11)
- What does God teach us through this book? In what sense, this book is relevant to us?