THE GLORIOUS MESSIANIC KINGDOM
- Read 11:1. To whom is “a shoot”, “a branch” and “fruit” refer? (1) What does it mean that the Christ is from the stump of Jesse?
- Read 11: 2-5. What Spirit will rest upon the Christ? (2) What will the delight of the Christ be? (3a) How will the Christ judge all the people on earth? (3b-5)
- Read 11: 6-9. Describe the Messianic Kingdom (6-9a). How come will such complete peace possible? (9b)
- Read 11: 10-16. What will happen on that day? a. to his resting place (10), b. to the remnant (11,12,16), c. between Ephraim and Judah (13), d. between Israel and the Gentile nations (14,15).
- Read 12: 1-6. Who and why will give thanks to the Lord and praise Him? (1-6)? Who is the Lord to you?