GO, MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS
- Read verses 1-4. What did God do at the dawn of the first day of the week? (1-4) What does this mean? (16:21)
- Read verses 5-10. What good news did the women hear? (5-8) What was Jesus’ message to the disciples? (9)
- Read verses 11-15. What did the religious leaders do to stop the good news of the resurrection? (11-15; 27:62-66) What does this tell about them?
- Read verses16-18. How did the eleven disciples respond to Risen Jesus? (16-17) What did Risen Jesus testify to himself? (18) What does this mean to the disciples? (Mt 10:1, Lk 10:18-19)
- Read verse19-20. What great commission did Jesus give his disciples? (19a; cf. Ge 1:27,28) How should we make disciples of Jesus? (19b,20a; Ro 6:4, Acts 2:38, Acts 19:4-6; Lk 24:47; Acts 1:8) What promise did Jesus give his disciples? (20b)
- What does Jesus’ resurrection mean to you? (1Cor 15) How do you and will you obey the great commission of the world mission?