JESUS SENDS OUT THE TWELVE
- Read verses 1-4. Name the twelve disciples. (2-4) What authority did he give them? (1)
- Read verses 5-15. Before sending out the twelve, what instructions did Jesus give them? Why?
- Read verses 16-25. What situations will they face during evangelical campaigns? How should the apostles deal with them?
- Read verses 26-33. Why shouldn’t the apostles fear persecutors? (26-31) What is Jesus’ warning to the apostles? (32,33)
- Read verses 34-39. What does it mean that Jesus brings a sword, not peace? (34-36) Who are not worthy of Jesus? (37-38) Why not? (39)
- Read verses 40-42. What is the way to receive God’s rewards? (40-42)