THE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES
- How was the temple, but how will it be at the end? (1,2) Why? What do you learn from it?
- What did the four disciples want to know? (3-4) What are the signs of the end of the age (5-27)?
- What kind of persecutions will the believers face? (9-13) What is God’s primary concern even in times of persecutions? (10) How does God help us and what do we have to do? (11-13) Why does God allow such terrible persecutions and tribulations?
- What was the sure sign of the destruction of Jerusalem? (14a) What was the only way to survive on the day? (14b-18) What do you learn from Jesus’ survival instructions?
- What are the last & most convincing end-time signs on the sky? (24-25; Rev 6:12,13) What will Jesus do at that time? (26,27) Think about the ultimate hope of all believers?
- What does the lesson of the fig tree tell us? (28,29) How sure are Jesus’ words? (30,31) But what do we know about the day and the time? (32-43) Therefore, what must we do? (35-37) What does it mean?
- Think about the future spiritual conditions of the world and our hope. What must we know, how to prepare for it and what must we do?