JESUS APPOINTS THE TWELVE
- Where and why were the Pharisees watching Jesus? (1,2) How did he think about them and challenge them? (3-5) How did they respond? (4b,6) What is the positive way of keeping the Sabbath?
- How great was the crowd who followed Jesus? (7,8) Why did they come to Jesus so desperately? (9-12) What do you think the author tells us about the ministry of Jesus?
- What were the criteria of choosing the disciples? (13) Purpose? (14,15) Who were they? (16-19) In what aspects does your life meet the purpose of Jesus’ calling?
- How did the scribes look down on Jesus’ authority? (22) What did Jesus teach them through the parables? (23-27) What warning did Jesus give them? (28-30)
- How did Jesus’ family react and why? (20,21,31,32) How did Jesus challenge his human family? (33-35) How are you doing the will of God?