DO NOT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD
(You Shall Not Murder)
Key Verse: 19:10
- Why did God command the Israelites to set aside three cities? (19:1-3) Who can flee there and save his life? (4-10) Who is not allowed to flee there? (11-13)
- Why should they not move their neighbor’s boundary stone? (14) Why are two or three witnesses necessary to convict a man? (15) What should be done if a malicious witness accuses a man of a crime? (16-21)
- Why should they not be afraid of their enemy even with greater number? (20:1-4) Who should be sent back home? (5-9) Why?
- How should they treat all the cities at a distance from them? (10-15) How about the cities in the Promised Land? (16-18) How about trees? (19-20)
- How should they make atonement for an unsolved murder? (21:1-9) What is God’s law in regard to marrying a captive woman? (10-14) To the right of the firstborn? (15-17) To a rebellious son? (18-21) Why?
- What is God’s law in regard to a dead body hung on a tree? (22,23) To their neighbor’s lost animals? (22:1-4) To catching birds? (6,7) To building a new house? (8)